I apologize for letting this go so long without an update. These past few weeks have just flown by and we've been quite busy.
Our birthdays were at the beginning of the month, which most of you know. They were pretty quiet compared to some previous years, but still wonderful. Thanks to many relatives, we were able to purchase a video camera. We're both excited about being able to capture the little one in the future.
Josh starts his new job next Monday. He's definitely ready for something new. And thankfully, just last week we found out that Beaumont found a way to keep us on their insurance so we won't be having to pay for COBRA for those first five weeks. We are both so relieved about that. His first five weeks of training will be unpaid but that isn't such a scary thought anymore since we'll have insurance.
About a month ago, my company moved my location again. I'm now in our Saint Clair Shores office. It is a little closer to home, and is all expressway so I'm not on the road so long, which is nice. Unfortunately, they cut my hours again. I'm back to three days a week with no benefits, which means if I have to go on bed rest early or when I have the baby, I won't be paid. Kind of sucky, but we're trying to make the best of the situation.
Speaking of baby, we're only three weeks away from the third trimester already. It is amazing how quickly the time goes. We've been busy figuring out our registry and deciding how to decorate the nursery. I've been rapidly growing over the last few weeks, as well as the baby. My belly button is nearly flat, which I find fascinating for some reason. It's quite an experience so far. Josh has been able to feel the baby kicking a number of times already, but the little one doesn't want to cooperate around the grandparents at all. I've also been able to see the baby moving around and kicking which is just awesome. I've been feeling great... I even think that whole nesting thing might be starting to kick in a little bit... And I say that because I have never had the desire to scrub our bathroom floor (sure, I've used the wet jet on it, but I've never gotten down on my hands and knees to scrub it).. I just haven't pulled the motivation to actually do it. I figure it's right around the corner. Haha. :)
I'll leave you with some pictures, I took some today just for you! :)
23 Weeks, 4 days
No comments:
Post a Comment