So, I figure no one will see these two posts for another couple of months. We lost the baby yesterday. By my calculations, I was about 5 weeks and 2 days. And we're actually doing really well. The shock and disappointment was really hard at first, and plenty of tears were shed, but I feel that we got a lot out of the experience. My biggest fear was always that I wouldn't be able to conceive naturally, so the fact that it happened without us really trying is a huge win in my book. There's plenty of time for it to happen again and we are both looking forward to the next time.
I obviously won't be writing in here until the next time comes around, and I won't be telling anyone about this until we get a baby that sticks, but I felt I needed to kind of sign off on my first post, and it didn't seem fair to delete it. The whole first experience of being pregnant was exciting and the fact that we lost it shouldn't ruin that feeling.
So until then, we'll be on hold. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment