Hi everyone!
I know it's been a while since I've been on here. I'm officially terrible at updating this thing!
We've had a busy week or two here at our house. We're quite excited because Josh was officially offered the IOM job that he had interviewed for back in November/December. He starts that job in April, which is a little later than we wanted, but we'll make do.
The baby is doing well. I am officially 18 weeks today! I saw my doctor on Tuesday and he is super excited for us and told me that so far I have a perfect pregnancy! Hopefully that stays the same after our first ultrasound this coming Tuesday! We're so excited to see our little one! :)
In other news, Josh's brother Nick proposed to his girlfriend last week! (She obviously said yes!) We are so excited to be gaining an awesome sister!
Also, my little cousin (though he's not so little anymore), Mark, has joined the Army. We are so proud of him! He will be going off to boot camp at the beginning of July and coming home for a couple of weeks in September.
I guess that's it as far as big news goes. Our birthdays are right around the corner now. I'm actually kind of excited about turning 25... I'm not sure why, but I am!
I caught a cold on Tuesday night and I think Josh is now getting it... So needless to say, I'm exhausted and off to bed. I'll leave you with a belly pic that I just took today. I promise that I'll try to start taking more and posting!
Hope everyone is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment