Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The First One

I can't believe I'm doing this, but here are two baby bump pictures. I guess I'm growing more than I though I was.

This is at 14 weeks, 5 days:


And this is today at 15 weeks, 6 days:


So there you have it. Two belly bump pictures. I'm still quite amazed that I'm showing as much as I am.. I really thought it would take longer.

I hope that if you had to travel in the snow today you made it everywhere safely. And if you were one of the lucky ones like me, I hope you enjoyed the day off! (I spent my day reading and napping!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your bumps are ADORABLE! Thanks for posting photos! You are going to be so dang cute when you ready to pop! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psst! There may or may not be an award waiting for you over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute ,Adorable , you will be a wonderful Mom, so excited for you ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! Your baby is already getting bigger. It is so much fun when they start jumping around in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh i love it i cant wait til u get bigger!! soo cute love u!!

    ReplyDelete