My doctor was happy with how I've been handling the bed rest. My cervix has shifted a little forward since being in the hospital, but it's still long and closed. I was measuring ahead of the 31 week curve. Because of measuring ahead, she ordered an ultrasound so we could find out approximately how big the baby is and so we could get a better idea of how long my cervix is.
The ultrasound appointment was today. Our little one is measuring 4 lbs 8 oz and is currently breech. The cervix was measuring at 3.5cm long which is good. That's a pretty average length. The ultrasound tech did say that the cervix might be starting to dilate a little bit, but she couldn't tell me for sure that it was. So, I'm not worrying about it right now.
I have another doctors appointment this Friday and we'll get to discuss all of the results of the ultrasound. I think I'll have quite a few questions by the time I get in there. I'm hoping I'll only have two more weeks of this bed rest stuff.
Other than doctors appointments, our baby shower was this past Sunday. For everyone who was there or sent gifts, thank you SO much for everything! I hope everyone had fun. It was wonderful seeing everyone together!
I will try to remember to update on Friday after my appointment, but if I don't get around to it, I hope everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment