Well, I've finally had some time to sit down and update this properly, instead of just whining about how my blog isn't pretty. (Sorry, it was a weak moment)
I hope everyone had a great New Year! We had our 2nd Annual New Years Eve party and I like to think that it was a success. :) When the clock struck midnight we had 15 of our closest and best friends and family with us (though we were missing a few who couldn't be there!). We spent the evening playing some Rock Band, eating, drinking and catching up with everyone. It's really nice seeing people together who we haven't seen in months since they live 500+ miles away.
I had a lot of people asking for the recipes of all the snacks I had out, so this post will include those! (I know, finally, right? It only took me two weeks!) If you have trouble reading them, just let me know and I can help clear things up. I think they're pretty easy to read, but I grew up reading my mom's writing, so I'd understand if you couldn't read it real well.
And again, just because I've been lazy, I apologize if you haven't gotten our Christmas card yet, I swear it's in the mail as we speak! (Or read. Or whatever.)
Anyway, enjoy the recipes and I hope 2011 treats everyone well! I know it's been kind to us so far. :)
Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball

Chicken Dip

Cheesy Nacho Dip

No comments:
Post a Comment