Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sorry, it's ugly...

As I'm becoming more familiar with the blogging world, I've realized an awful thing with my blog. It is butt ugly! So then I thought, I could do something cute with it...

Wait, no I can't.

How is it, with a husband as nerdy as mine, I am completely clueless? If all it involved was dragging and dropping a picture, I'd have no problem. It makes me miss the days of livejournal how easy it was to make your journal cute...

Erin - teach me how to make mine cute like yours!!! Hahaha.


On a completely different note... Only 195 more days to go! woot!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! Some Wednesday night we will get to get together (only cuz then John won't be around to bug us!) and then we can look for something spectacular for you! Just let me know when and where-- well ok realistically it'll be at my house unless we get together before thursday cuz I can't drive after my surgery!!

    ReplyDelete